These PF Changs Inspired Vegan Lettuce Wraps are so flavorful. If you’re looking for a delicious vegan dinner recipe that’s low-carb, high-protein, and packed full of flavor, this is it!
Vegan Lettuce Wraps – PF Chang’s Inspired
If you’re looking for a delicious vegan dinner recipe that’s low-carb, high-protein and packed full of flavour, this is it! These vegan lettuce wraps inspired by PF Chang’s are so nutritious, and the hit the spot every time.
Servings: 4 people
- 3 tbsp Hoisin Sauce
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce or Tamari
- 2 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
A head of Butter Lettuce or lettuce of choice
- 2 tdp Oil
- 1 brick Extra firm tofu, pressed and crumbled
- 3.5 cups Cremini mushrooms, chopped
- 1 can Diced water chestnuts
- 4 cloves Minced garlic
- 1 tbsp Minced ginger
- 1 (optional) Hot chili, finely chopped
- 1 Green onion, diced
- (optional) Sriracha
- pickled carrots https://spicyveganfood.ca/quick-pickled-onions-recipe/
- Green onions
- Press tofu to remove an excess liquid, then crumble into small pieces either using your hands or a masher.
- Add hoisin, soy sauce, rice vinegar and sesame oil to a bowl. Mix it well and set aside. In a non-stick pan on medium heat, add the oil then the crumbled-up tofu. Cook on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the chopped mushrooms and cook for another 3 minute.
- Next, add the diced water chestnuts, garlic, ginger, and hot chili. Cook for another minute. Add the green onion and the sauce, and mix it well.
- Place the filling on the lettuce, add your toppings and enjoy!
Please follow and like us: