This Vegan Caesar Salad Dressing is creamy, delicious and SO easy to make! Made in 5 minutes or less. And tahini has an incredible list of health benefits! It really is a vegan superfood.
Use this dressing anywhere you would normally use a Caesar salad dressing. Caesar salad with romaine, kale Caesar salad, Buffalo wraps, use it as a dip for cauliflower wings, lots of vegan appetizers, and the list goes on!
This gluten-free vegan salad dressing stores in the fridge for 5-7 days.
Health Benefits of Tahini
Confused about the whole sesame-butter thing? In any case, if you’ve ever had hummus, you’ve probably had tahini. Tahini is one of the key components in hummus, along with chickpeas. Babaganoush, an eggplant-based dip, is a common ingredient in many Middle Eastern and Mediterranean dishes. Tahini is so much more than just a secret ingredient. It is delicious spread over toast, in blondies, or as a salad dressing. Tahini can be used in savory or sweet dishes.
Tahini is good for your heart, it may help fight inflammation, and It’s packed with healthy fats. Additionally, it’s a good non-dairy source of calcium and It makes your skin glow.
How To Make This Vegan Creamy Caesar Dressing
This Vegan Caesar Salad Dressing recipe is fairly simple and quick and easy!
- Add all the ingredients into a mason jar
- Shake it all together and put it in the fridge. You can serve it immediately, but I prefer to let it sit in the fridge for at least 30 mins before serving.
Vegan Creamy Caesar Dressing
- 1-2 large cloves of minced garlic
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ cup cold water
- ¼ cup tahini
- ½ tsp dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp caper brine
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- Add all the ingredenints into a mason jar
- Shake it all together and put in the fridge. You can serve it immediately, but I prefer to let it sit in the fridge for at least 30 mins before serving.