Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake Bites 🍓 These are gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, and raw vegan! These no bake strawberry cheesecake bites are so delicious 🤤 the perfect Valentine’s treat and vegan dessert! I love that these Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake Bites can be made ahead of time and stored in the freezer.
Raw Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- 6 medjool dates
- ¼ cup Unsweetened coconut (shredded)
- ½ tsp pink salt (or 1/4 tsp if you like a little less salt)
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- ¼ cup agave
- ¼ cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 cup cashews (soaked)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ cup frozen strawberries (purée)
For the Crust
- Remove pits from dates and soak in hot water for 15 minutes
- Drain the water, and place in a food processor or high powered blender with the rest of the crust ingredients. Process until the nuts are all blended and the mixture is sticking nicely together.
- Grease your muffin tins lightly with coconut oil (or use cupcake baking cups)
- I made 3 muffin trays of 6, but next time I’ll only use 2 to make them a little thicker! (I made 18 but I think they would be even better if I only made 12 🥰)
- Evenly distribute your crust between all the cupcake holders and press down until it’s flat. Set aside.
- Drain your cashews and add them into a high powdered blender with the frozen berries, coconut oil, lemon juice and agave.
- Blend them up until creamy and smooth. Watch for cashew chunks – if there are still some keep blending.
- Evenly distribute the filling mixture on top of your crust.
- add a tiny little drop of the strawberry purée onto each cheesecake. Use a toothpick to swirl it around.
- Place your cheesecake bites into the freezer for about 1-1.5 hours then leave them on the counter for 15 minutes to soften, serve and enjoy!! These can be kept in the freezer in an airtight container if you don’t finish them all in one night. These are SO delicious and they work for so many different dietary restrictions!