These Vegan Roasted Brussel Sprouts are so tasty and delicious. I know so many people who grew up hating Brussels sprouts. I would always beg my parents for cheese sauce to cover up the flavor of this green vegetable!
Discover the Deliciousness of Vegan Roasted Brussel Sprouts. Say goodbye to bland Brussels sprouts and hello to a flavorful, plant-based version of this versatile vegetable. Our vegan roasted brussels sprouts recipe is packed with nutrients. It is a delicious topping that will have you reaching for seconds. Even those who may have had a bad experience with Brussels sprouts in the past will find themselves loving this dish. Whether you’re serving it as a side or adding it to salads, this recipe is sure to impress. Don’t just take our word for it, try it out for yourself!
This recipe for basic roasted Brussels sprouts takes a delicious turn with the addition of a flavorful topping. Packed with nutrients and taste, these Vegan Roasted Brussels Sprouts will change your mind about this often-maligned vegetable.
Toppings For The Brussel Sprouts
The topping, a mixture of quinoa, almonds, shallot, sundried tomatoes, green onions, vegan feta, oil, vinegar, and parsley, is not only a great complement to the sprouts but can also be used as a flavorful addition to salads. In other words, it’s a versatile topping that will become a staple in your kitchen, so don’t be afraid to experiment with different ingredients and make it your own.
Elevate Your Vegan Roasted Brussels Sprouts with a Quinoa Crunch
This recipe for vegan roasted Brussels sprouts is not your typical side dish. The addition of a quinoa crunch takes it to the next level. The quinoa is toasted with sliced almonds for added texture and flavor. Then mixed with a variety of flavorful ingredients to create a delicious topping. This recipe is easy to make and is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. Perfect for a vegan dinner or side dish.
Get creative with your toppings and make this Vegan Roasted Brussel Sprouts recipe your own! Whether you’re a fan of sundried tomatoes or prefer the heat of Calabrian chilies, the possibilities are endless. Mix and match your favorite herbs and spices for a truly unique and delicious dish. Not only is this recipe perfect for a healthy dinner option, but it’s also sure to impress your guests when served over a salad. So go ahead, experiment, and enjoy the delicious flavors of this versatile recipe
Best Ever Vegan Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- 2-3 lbs Brussel sprouts
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Pink salt or Sea salt
- 1/2 cup Slice almonds
- 1/4 cup Quinoa
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Shallot, minced
- 1/4 cup Sundried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 Green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled vegan feta
- 2 tbsp Oil from the sundried tomatoes (Olive oil works, if you don't have the tomato oil)
- 1 tbsp White wine vinegar, Red wine vinegar or Sherry vinegar
- 1 cup Chopped parsley (can be substituted with another fresh herb)
- Wash the Brussels sprouts, remove the hard ends and cut then in half. Place on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Roast at 425 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- While the veggies are roasting you can prepare the crunch and the topping.
- Rinse the quinoa well.
- Toast the quinoa, and sliced almonds in a pan on medium heat with the olive oil and salt. Stir constantly. When the quinoa starts to pop, lightly brown and a nutty smell is present you’ll know that it’s been toasted.
- Remove from heat and set aside
- In a mixing bowl, add all the chopped ingredients for the topping. Add the shallot, sundried tomatoes, green onions, vegan feta, oil, vinegar and parsley
- Add the crunchy mixture from the pan, into the bowl with the other ingredients and mix together.
- Add the mixture on top of your roasted veggies, serve and enjoy!