Vegan protein pancakes are the perfect plant-based pre or post-workout meal, or vegan breakfast idea! 🏋🏻♀️ 🏃🏻♀️ 🥾 🏊♂️ 🚣♀️ These Vegan protein pancakes can be made super quick and will not disappoint!
Vegan Protein Pancakes
Vegan protein pancakes are the perfect plant-based pre or post-workout meal. Vegan pancakes are a quick and easy breakfast idea perfect for any morning.
Dry Pancake Ingredients
- 1 cup ground up oats or oat flour
- 1 cup almond milk
- ½ cup vanilla vegan protein powder
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- dash of salt
- 1 tbsp ground flax
- 3 tbsp cold water
- First, make your flax egg by mixing 1 Tbsp of ground flax with 3 Tbsp cold water. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Next, add the milk and flax egg. Mix together. If the batter is a little too thick add a few dashes of plant milk to adjust the consistency.
- Lightly grease a pan on medium heat. I use extra virgin olive oil. Cooking spray would work perfectly!
- Scoop about 1/4 cup of the batter for each pancake onto the heated pan. Cook until little bubbles start to form the the edges of the cakes look cooked and firm.
- Add any of your favourite ingredients in while cooking them like blueberries, vegan chocolate chips, or bananas!
- Top with maple syrup 🍁 berries, vegan whip or whatever toppings you prefer.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge or even the freezer to re-heat later on.
- Serve and enjoy!
Please follow and like us: