This vegan snickers baked oatmeal is a healthy and hearty dessert for breakfast. This one’s for the chocolate lovers, it tastes like a snickers bar! The best part is, that it only takes 5 minutes to prep.
Chocolate bar lovers, this one’s for you. It literally tastes like a snickers bar, but it’s healthy and filling! This vegan baked oatmeal is going to be your new favorite meal prep.
Vegan snickers baked oatmeal can be eaten for breakfast fresh out of the oven or kept for up to 5 days in an airtight container in the fridge. It makes the perfect healthy vegan snack that tastes like CAKE!
Vegan Snickers Healthy Baked Oatmeal
- 1 7×10 Baking dish
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups plant milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 3 large chopped medjool dates
- 2 tbsp chopped salted peanuts (for topping)
Healthy Chocolate Icing
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (or almond butter)
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 4 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 4-5 tbsp plant milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add all the ingredients for the oatmeal bake into the 7×10 baking dish and mix well to combine.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- While the oats are baking, make the chocolate icing.
- Add all the icing ingredients to a high powdered blender or a food processor and blend until smooth. Try not to eat all the icing before the oatmeal bake comes out of the oven. 😉
- Spread the icing onto the oatmeal bake, and sprinkle the chopped salted peanuts evenly overtop.
- Serve and enjoy!