Looking for a Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe that is a delicious and easy vegan snack that’s perfect for the on-the-go? Look no further than these mouth-watering no-bake vegan chocolate peanut butter cookies! Made with simple, wholesome ingredients and free from gluten, these cookies are sure to be a hit with family and friends. Best of all, they are surprisingly filling and satisfying, making them the perfect healthy snack or vegan dessert. So why wait? Give these delicious cookies a try today and see for yourself just how delicious vegan baking can be!
If your peanut butter is unsalted, add a pinch of salt to the mixture. I like a lot of oats in my cookies but if you want a more “fudgy” texture, use only 1.5 cups of oats.
How To Make The Vegan No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies Less Sweet?
For a less sweet twist on these Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies, try using only ¼ cup of maple syrup. If you prefer, you can also substitute agave nectar for the syrup, although I personally prefer the flavor of maple.”
What Types Of Plant-Based Milk Can I Use?
Want to switch up the type of milk in this recipe? No problem! You can use oat milk, soy milk, or any other plant-based milk in place of the almond milk. Just be sure to use light coconut milk instead of full-fat coconut milk, as it will change the consistency of the cookies.
How Long Do The Vegan No-Bakes Last In The Fridge?
How long do these vegan no-bake cookies last? Once they’re prepared and cooled, store them in an airtight container. They’ll stay fresh in the freezer for up to a month or in the fridge for up to 5 days.
These Vegan No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies are a delicious and easy-to-make treat. They are made with simple ingredients such as peanut butter, cocoa powder, and maple syrup. These cookies are perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth without guilt and are sure to be a hit among family and friends.
Healthy No-Bake Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1/4 cup Coconut oil
- 1/2 cup Maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Almond milk
- 2 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup All-natural peanut butter
- 2 cups Instant oats
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment, or lightly grease with coconut oil.
- Next, in a medium saucepan, melt the coconut oil on medium heat. Add the almond milk, maple syrup, cocoa powder, peanut butter, vanilla and oats. Continue cooking for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat, and add the cookie dough into a mixing bowl.
- Remove batter 1/8 cup at a time and form into a cookie shape. Place on the baking sheet, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Store in the fridge for up to a week, serve and enjoy!
- If your peanut butter is unsalted, add a pinch of salt into the mixture.
- I like a lot of oats in my cookies but if you want a more “fudgy” texture, use only 1.5 cups of oats.
- If you prefer a less sweet option, use only ¼ cup of maple syrup.
- Agave can be used in these vegan no-bake cookies instead of maple syrup, although I prefer the flavour of the syrup.
- Oat milk, soy milk, or other plant-based milk can be substituted for almond milk. Full fat coconut milk would change the consistency, so use light coconut milk instead.